- Communist Party USA (Sources: Communist Party USA, OWS speech, The Daily Caller)
- American Nazi Party (Sources: Media Matters, American Nazi Party, White Honor, Sunshine State News)
- Ayatollah Khamenei, Supreme Leader of Iran (Sources: The Guardian, Tehran Times, CBS News)
- Barack Obama (Sources: ABC News, CBS News, ForexTV, NBC New York)
- The government of North Korea (Sources: Korean Central News Agency (North Korean state-controlled news outlet), The Marxist-Leninist, Wall Street Journal, Times of India)
- Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam (Sources: Black in America, Weasel Zippers, Philadelphia Weekly)
- Revolutionary Communist Party (Sources: Revolutionary Communist Party, Revolution newspaper, in-person appearance)
- David Duke (Sources: Talking Points Memo, video statement, davidduke.com)
- Joe Biden (Sources: Talking Points Memo, video statement, Mother Jones)
- Hugo Chavez (Sources: Mother Jones, Reuters, Examiner.com)
- Revolutionary Guards of Iran (Sources: Associated Press, FARS News Agency, UPI)
- Black Panthers (original) (Sources: in-person appearance, Occupy Oakland, Oakland Tribune)
- Socialist Party USA (Sources: Socialist Party USA, IndyMedia, The Daily Caller)
- US Border Guard (Sources: White Reference, www.usborderguard.com, Gateway Pundit, Just Another Day blog)
- Industrial Workers of the World (Sources: IWW web site, iww.org, in-person appearances)
- CAIR (Sources: in-person appearance, Washington Post, CAIR, CAIR New York)
- Nancy Pelosi (Sources: Talking Points Memo, video statement, ABC News, The Weekly Standard)
- Communist Party of China (Sources: People’s Daily (Communist Party organ), Reuters, chinataiwan.org, The Telegraph)
- Hezbollah (Sources: almoqawama.org, MailFilterGateway has detected a possible fraud attempt from “almoqawama.org” claiming to be almoqawama.org (2), MailFilterGateway has detected a possible fraud attempt from “almoqawama.org” claiming to be almoqawama.org (3), wikipedia)
- 9/11Truth.org (Sources: MailFilterGateway has detected a possible fraud attempt from “www.911truth.org” claiming to be 911truth.org (1), MailFilterGateway has detected a possible fraud attempt from “www.911truth.org” claiming to be 911truth.org (2), MailFilterGateway has detected a possible fraud attempt from “www.911truth.org” claiming to be 911truth.org (3))
- International Bolshevik Tendency (Sources: bolshevik.org, Wire Magazine)
- International Socialist Organization (Sources: Socialist Worker, socialistworker.org, in-person appearance)
- PressTV (Iranian government outlet) (Sources: PressTV, wikipedia)
- Marxist Student Union (Sources: Marxist Student Union, Big Government, marxiststudentunion.blogspot.com)
- Freedom Road Socialist Organization (Sources: FightBack News, fightbacknews.org)
- ANSWER (Sources: ANSWER press release, ANSWER web site, Xinhua)
- Party for Socialism and Liberation (Sources: Liberation News (1), pslweb.org, The Daily Free Press, Liberation News (2))
- A bunch of self-loathing rich kids.
Just so you know.
Haha, who didn’t see this coming? Aww, it’s not as much fun to squat like filthy homeless bums when the temperature drops, is it? Then you really start missing all those evil capitalist products that keep you warm and comfortable, don’t you?
This part cracked me up:
According to an “urgent” alert on their website, OWS is looking for a number of other donations, including waterproof boots, gloves, hats, hand and foot warmers and disposable foot covers among other things. The site says the protesters “are in need of emergency supplies crucial for cold weather survival (and occupation).”
Or, you know, you could just go back to your parents’ basements where it’s warm and safe and you’ll end up anyway, and quit your silly little nonsense “protest” posturing already.
“WE ARE THE 99%! WE REJECT CAPITALISM AND BIG CORPORATIONS! But… y’know, if you could hook us up with some of those nifty hand warmers and waterproof boots, that’d be awesome. NO I DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHERE THEY CAME FROM, JUST GIVE THEM TO ME!”
But yeah, mockery aside there’s something important to take from all this. This is socialism:
It’s a ramshackle tent city filled with useless dependents who will all ultimately starve or freeze to death, wholly dependent on someone else to provide them food, clothing, shelter and warmth in order to survive, unless they go running back to the joys and luxuries that capitalism creates.
I seriously, truly hope and wish that a handful of them die from exposure. It’s a terrible thing to wish on people, but these goddamned morons need to get a clue. And, since people like that always insist on learning things the hard way—let them get a firsthand lesson. Show them the frozen corpse that is the invariable end result of the ideology they are advocating.
Seriously. To any socialist or any liberal jackhole defending these morons, how do you not understand this? You have firsthand proof of what the end result of socialism is. You can see it on Wall Street. It’s this. It’s people freezing in the cold with nowhere to go (without admitting the ideological supremacy of that which they’re “protesting”) who are now literally begging people to take care of them so that they don’t die. Because they cannot take care of themselves. At all.
That’s socialism, folks.
Who here is still stupid enough to continue supporting that ridiculous ideology, now seeing it for what it is in stark naked contrast? Anyone?